Got a new ride today;;;;;;;;;PICS TOO

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUSTY50F1

@$$Fault Junkie
It's a 46 Plymouth Coupe. Drove it on the trailer. Could have drove it home but it didn't have a tag. Get that and Ins in the morning. It has a Ford V-6 auto in it. Not much on take off. Geared REAL HIGH. All the gauges work and the lights all work. I can drive it while I work on it. I think I'll take the 350 TPI out of my 50f1 and put it in the Coupe, and get me a ford engine to put in the f1. I got a friend that has a 429 in a station wagon that ran when it was parked. I'll check on it this weekend. First off I'll break out the flat black and get rid of the YELLER can't take much of that.LOL It has NO POWER ANYTHING. Brakes are good with both feet on them. All the gauges work, and all the lights. See what you think. Click on the pics to make bigger. RUSTY
http://picasaweb.google.com/rusty50f1/46PlymouthCoupe?authkey=Gv1sRgCOvfrIvpqpjaag#

Another P15!! :cool::cool: Nice looking ride. Like the fender skirts. How about some Mo-Power instead of the common sbc ??? :D

I am thinking about Mopar. I have fella down the street that has a 383 out of a 69 road runner that I might be able to get. RUSTY

Congrats RUSTY. Neato car...especially since you can drive it while you work on it.

PS- You missed your birthday party down in the BS lounge.

I don't think I'm going to cut this one up. I'm still trying to get the F1 top back on and together. I would like to get it down in the back about 4'' any ideas on how. CHEAP? RUSTY

Latest posts

Back