Got me a longroof , drove it over 100 miles home

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratroddude

Banned
Now that's a test drive , drove it over 100 miles home , the only thing that doesn't work is wipers....

Attachments

• bluewagon01.jpg
    bluewagon01.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 108
  • bluewagon03.jpg
    bluewagon03.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 124
  • bluewagon02.jpg
    bluewagon02.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 92
I LOVE 66 GM Big Longroofs..... I had a nice 66 Impala Wagon when I was 19.... 327/ 4 speed and 3.36 12Bolt posi...... Fun car..... Thats a nice start for a Longroof for sure.... Congrats

Smitty

Wish I had a wagon other than my wife's Magnum. I can't stand that thing. Bump my head getting in it, have to do a cartwheel getting out and can't see out of it. I'd trade it of for an older wagon in a heartbeat but, like I said it's my wife's and she loves it.:confused: Looks like you have a great start for a grocery getter.;)

I like the Magnum's SOREBACK!! But the last one I drove it kind of felt like I was in a coffin!! You have to pay something for that lowered lid!! ha ha

Love wagons, we had a '65 Impala wagon when I was a teenager. I always wanted to do a '65 Impala SS wagon, BBC and 4 speed with bucket seats and SS console. She would be black on black.

Latest posts

Back