Got my wheels mounted;

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUSTY50F1

@$$Fault Junkie
See if I can get a pic to show up here

Attachments

• NEW WHEELS ON 50F1 003.jpg2.jpg
    NEW WHEELS ON 50F1 003.jpg2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 33
  • NEW WHEELS ON 50F1 011.jpg14.jpg
    NEW WHEELS ON 50F1 011.jpg14.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 50
  • NEW WHEELS ON 50F1 014.jpg11.jpg
    NEW WHEELS ON 50F1 014.jpg11.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 16
  • NEW WHEELS ON 50F1 004.jpg3.jpg
    NEW WHEELS ON 50F1 004.jpg3.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 42
  • NEW WHEELS ON 50F1 006.jpg6.jpg
    NEW WHEELS ON 50F1 006.jpg6.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 29
Thanks fellas; I used some aluminum cleaner I got at auto-zone. I know the guy and he said to start with it first, then go with the sand paper if I needed to. But I think they will turn out pretty good. Just polished a few times. How do you like the way the rear end looks from the back, I think it looks KOOL. :cool::cool:

Nice Wheels

I've always liked the slotted dish wheels. Looking at those also takes me back to "THE DAYS."

I also like the Jaguar Rearend. I'm thinking of trying that on mine. Any tips or advice?

I'll get those 2x4 chromed right away. LOL :D:D

Green Hornet; When you get ready let me know and I'll help all I can. It's not that bad and it looks great. Plus disc brakes. And cheap. :cool::cool:

Jag IRS and your yoke choice

Green Hornet; When you get ready let me know and I'll help all I can. It's not that bad and it looks great. Plus disc brakes. And cheap. :cool::cool:

Thanks; I'll be in touch when I get ready. You're right, the Jag rear looks great. Yours looks right at home in the frame. I didn't even notice the 2x4's at first. Real quick question......Are you planning on switching out the universal joint yoke to a Chevy style or stick with the Jag style? Thanks.

Thanks; I'll be in touch when I get ready. You're right, the Jag rear looks great. Yours looks right at home in the frame. I didn't even notice the 2x4's at first. Real quick question......Are you planning on switching out the universal joint yoke to a Chevy style or stick with the Jag style? Thanks.

I will use the gm and the Jag. Have the Jag end of the drive shaft welded to the end of the gm. One piece drive shaft. The JAG had a 2 piece.

Latest posts

Back