Got rear-ended in my Olds today.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam_Fear

Brother Rat
Bent up the license plate and broke some plastic stuff - on her Camry. Didn't even scuff my bumper. :D I was just taking off from a light and she popped me. On her cell - that figures. It didn't look like it was the first time it had happened either.

At first, I instantly thought something was screwed in the drivetrain, and then was kinda relieved that it was just a accident. :p She was kinda cute too - sorry, I didn't think to get pictures. :(

I might be installing a 3rd brake light....

Oh man, glad it didn't do real damage to the Olds. If it had I'm sure we'd be raisin bail money to get you out of jail for shovin her cell phone down her throat, or someplace else...:D

Oh man, glad it didn't do real damage to the Olds. If it had I'm sure we'd be raisin bail money to get you out of jail for shovin her cell phone down her throat, or someplace else...:D

Maybe that is where it belongs. Sure as all hades she shouldn't be on it when she can't talk and drive at the same time. Glad you are OK Sam.

Whew, I was almost afraid to open this thread :eek:QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking, but I'm glad to see there was no damage. I swear cell phones/texting are causing more accidents than drunk drivers now. I'm getting tired of avoiding jerks on cell phones. It's like dodge-em cars out there.

Haha, that cuteness will get them out of trouble most times. One day my Son Dan was going to work and some chick ran into the back of his car . She got out and was a Hooters Chick on the way to work. He let her go without chewing her out. :D

Don

Man you guys are soft ha ha.

She was real good about it. Accepted responsibility, apologized right off, and asked if my car was OK a few times. It barely felt like a hit to me, but her car noticed it.

No numbers, no names, no pictures. I don't think my wife would appreciate the number thing anyhow.

The cell phone was an excuse. Truth be known, she needs glasses, and was trying to get close enough to read the sticker on your back window.

I had just stopped at a red in my 77 grand prix and looked in the rear view and saw a plastic bumper car coming at me rather fast... hair all up in the windshield....headbangers rocking out lol
cringe
blam
get out and look
not even a scratch
they were going to need a new front end.
I said"You kids better get out of here before someone calls the cops" so off they drove leaky rad and all

Im glad there wasnt any damage to you and your Olds. I have a 3rd brake light on my rides. Small LED light is not noticeable untill I step on the brakes.:eek: I think it a good piece of mind because you need bright brake lights so you can be noticed when they are yappin on their cell phones.
Tim

That's what I'm thinking Timbo - LED. What do you have? Anything particular? My Olds brake lights are bright, but kinda low.

She was real good about it. Accepted responsibility, apologized right off, and asked if my car was OK a few times. It barely felt like a hit to me, but her car noticed it.

I'm glad everything's OK!!!!
It was nice of that pretty little thing to accept your apology. he he [S ;)
Yep made up my mind to add a third brake light on all mine. :D

Latest posts

Back