got some snow tonight.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice video. I didn't get the binder in the garage yet

This was on Saturday
1120101516.jpg

Tack on about 3 more inches this morning LMAO

Havent got any yet here in the great white north.Just raining sofar,which is fine with me.

I have seen some snow, but hasn't been stickin around... and I am damn thankful for that. Was up in Ottawa over the weekend and it was snowing so hard Thursday night for about an hour it was kind of depressing. Some of the biggest snow flakes I have ever seen, literally snow balls falling from the sky.

-37? holy crap bob, you gotta move outta the antarctic. :D

Attachments

• snow2010 005.jpg
    snow2010 005.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 20
  • snow2010 003.jpg
    snow2010 003.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 22
Cool video, great music.[cl We had snow, then an ice storm, now a mixture of ice & snow. Had to cancel a trip to southern Minnesota to see our new puppy today.
The cars are all in "cold storage" (back garage) except for the projects. They are where the heat is.

If they even predict snow here we close all the schools and everyone goes to the store and buys all the bread and milk. It’s tradition :D

We got ours yesterday and I got to drive a couple hundred miles in it. About the slickest I have drove on in a while. I have mine out in the snow right now but can't bear to take pictures. I wish I was born rich, I would be a snowbird right after Christmas.

Ah yes,waking up to minus 30C this morning and another inch of snow to add to the 16 inches on the ground already.At least the extreme cold is supposed to go away in the next few days.

Latest posts

Back