Got Some Video......Finally!!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piewagn

Attachments

• aa74.jpg
    aa74.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 22
  • aa75.jpg
    aa75.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 16
  • aa76.jpg
    aa76.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hey, thanks man!! Yep, that thing stops on a dime.....thanks to Bobb Z.! He did my brakes for me. Without him, this project woulda taken much longer. He's got a '29 pickup, done stock, that's absolutely stunning! It looked like the exploded view when he had it all apart.

MAN!! That sounds awesome, what a unique sound. That thing really scoots too! How much hp do you think you're getting out of that banger?

MAN!! That sounds awesome, what a unique sound. That thing really scoots too! How much hp do you think you're getting out of that banger?

Thanks BI!! I don't know what the HP increase is, but I gotta tell ya, it is a VAST improvement over stock. You're right, it does scoot, the difference is night and day!

Great Videos. That thing does have some get up and go. What an amazing improvment. glad to see you got her up and going. Its going to be a ton of fun to cruise this summer

Thanks Guys!! I got the new engine/ignition harness installed tonight, so, no more "hot wiring".! The light harness also came. The brand new leekless water pump, well............leaked!:mad: So, out it came, and I am waiting for another one. I will be ready for the show at work next weekend though, should be lots of fun!!

Latest posts

Back