Got the Hot rods disease

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popeye31

Sorry for not introducing my self the past few weeks, just like to jump in and see how friendly people are. some forums are real nasty with new people. and others won't even reply. Well im popeye31 got a few rods in the garadge . A 48 Plymouth with a bigblock and blower in the works, the 30 tudor I have been posting about and a 95 saturn S series with an LT1. I've had the HotRods Disease since I was in dypers. my dad use to bring me to the track ,world of wheels, and cruisenights allthe time. He was a mechanic and was always wrenching on some ones car at the track. Its in my blood and always will be.Some people would rather go fishing ,I'd rather get rust in my hair and grease under my nails wrenching on a fat fender.

As soon as it dryes up over here in Louisiana I'll post some pics but till then here are a few.

Attachments

• HPIM1163.jpg
    HPIM1163.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 5
  • HPIM1164.jpg
    HPIM1164.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 3
  • HPIM1166.jpg
    HPIM1166.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 6
Glad to be here not to many sites get me checking for new threds but this site always keeps me coming back I check it every night. There are some sweet rods on here.

Some people would rather go fishing. I would rather get rust in my hair wrenching on a fatfender.[;)

Latest posts

Back