Got the new 440 in the 46 Dodge

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatTruck440

Attachments

• IMG_2205.jpg
    IMG_2205.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 92
thats bad i like the flame thrower pipes,the tunnel ram will look great i hope you leave it on when you take it on the road,i dont know where you live but if you travel through tn let me know i will buy you lunch or some gas if you stop in

WOW! That is awesome truck.Can`t wait to see it with tunnel ram on it.[cl
I bought a, say why and,weiand tunnel ram at run to sun show in myrtle beach last week.Going to put it on my rat woody.[;)
I will have to get someone to tune carbs.I love those tunnel rams.

It's a 76 440 out of a motor home but now it's 10:1 compression and has a thumper cam. It's been balanced and blueprinted, It still has the iron heads but they have been rebuilt. The motor rebuild doubled the cost of the whole truck. $4K to rebuild it and we put it together ourselves. OUCH!!! ha ha

It's a 76 440 out of a motor home but now it's 10:1 compression and has a thumper cam. It's been balanced and blueprinted, It still has the iron heads but they have been rebuilt. The motor rebuild doubled the cost of the whole truck. $4K to rebuild it and we put it together ourselves. OUCH!!! ha ha

Thats pretty cool. I just had a 69 440 E-block go through a complete rebuild, bored .030 over, performance cam, and intake, 750 Holley, and as they put it "did a little something extra to the heads". It was far from cheap but will be more than worth it.

Sounds outta time and maybe a rod knocking????

Ill come get it and trade you a straight 6 that I have:D[ddev

LOL No it sounds like a beast dude! I love mopar engines. My bros 440 in his charger was almost to scary. I bet it will fly in that truck. Have fun! RR:D

p.s. How bout a burnout or fast takeoff video???

Didn't go to the Moses Lake show this year. They raised the fee to $25 and there is no breakfast or T shirt. It's $100 just to get there and back anyway. I'll be at the Palouse days next weekend though. Rob

Built a web and a spider for the truck

I wanted something to go with the chain I put on the truck

Attachments

• IMG_2320.jpg
    IMG_2320.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2321.jpg
    IMG_2321.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2323.jpg
    IMG_2323.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 25