Got to dust one today!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
Since I moved to the boonies there's hardly been any chance to do a lil red light boogie! Been driving the Chevelle while I'm rebooting the Nova & while I was in town today... lo & behold I pulled up at the light next to a newer Vette (the version B4 the newest one) & when he started rev'n his motor... I knew it was on! Sadly (for him), I had to give him a lil spankin'! Wow that felt good!!! I shut off & let him go past & he slowed down to try again at the next light but I pulled off to get gas. Good laugh as I filled up! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Attachments

• Chevelle favs.jpg
    Chevelle favs.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 42
That was all on a closed course with professional drivers right?? [cl

The only thing better is doing it with a rattie [cl for some reason burnouts scare the heck out of them[S

Good job BoB

i was next to a tuner once (you know? those things that sound like a big bumblebee?)
he kept revving that sewing machine up
so i cut loose with the v8 with those roadster headers and every head on the block looked at me ;)

I was on the main drag in a very small town & my car's not all that quiet so I thought another blast in a 30mph zone was not in my own best interests. Still... it was fun dustin' someone's pride & joy store bought "hot rod"! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Usually, after I engage in one of those little red light contests, I get a little tight in the chest and a little shakey because it dawns on me that I did something really dumb. But that somehow doesn't stop me from doing it the next time. :eek:

Don

Usually, after I engage in one of those little red light contests, I get a little tight in the chest and a little shakey because it dawns on me that I did something really dumb. But that somehow doesn't stop me from doing it the next time. :eek:

Don

hey... that sounds familiar :p

I`m not much of a racer but I had a little fun with my 440 Cuda. There were 2 riceburners with not giving eachother an inch in a traffic light sprint. I couldn`t get past since there were only 2 lanes. A couple of miles ahead the road split in 3 lanes and sure enough they left the middle lane open :rolleyes:
I bet they heard me... it was like they were moving backwards :D

I'm so darn unlucky that I never street race. If I so much as spun a tire there'd be a dozen cops and a Swat Team there in 30 seconds.

i asked a motorcycle cop at a stoplight if he wanted to race once
he looked at my antique willys jeep
laughed and said
not where yer goin!:D

Latest posts

Back