gotta love it

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a fun watch. It didn't seem like much of a fair fight. Kind of like when you have the NASCAR video game set on "easy" [ddev.

The 71 falcon (or xy as they're known over here) are a real cult car in the muscle car scene over here. They're a beautiful car.

Here's one that's now in my shed waiting for it's time to shine again. I've had this for the last 6yrs and slowly collecting the parts needed to get it happening. It will also be fitted with a 351.

db59603d.jpg

Plus I also have a 71 Panelvan (not sure what you call them. They're like a high roofed sedan delivery I guess.

P1010037800x600.jpg

Ive fitted a v8 out of a 2002 model xr8 (which I'm told is similar to your mustang engines)
7bb17b95.jpg

And I'm just about finished with the bodywork on it so it can be resprayed again. Just needs to have the rear windows filled so it looks less like a wagon

17badfb6.jpg

That was a fun watch. It didn't seem like much of a fair fight. Kind of like when you have the NASCAR video game set on "easy" [ddev.

Those 351 Cleveland 4V were great engine. Never knew why Ford change them and made them the junk 351 M engine.

What a ride !

Thanks Earthman for the video - Some great driving and a very capable car. What a thirll the guy driving must have had overtaking all those slower cars.

Latest posts

Back