Greater forums fun day out.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotroddaddy

Since ive read so many threads about how everyone at the florida billetproof show loved the museum, but wished they would have had more time to see it, i decided to have a meet and greet day at the museum. This would be a fun way to meet members from all the forums, plus a fun outing for cc`s also! What better way too see the museum again, plus hang with old friends, and meet some new, without the distraction of a huge car show.

I have spoke with the powers at garlits place, and they love the idea. we agreed on august 16, 2008, for the meet day. There will be group discounts, so if anyone is interested, let me know, so i can set it up with them. i have the feeling, if enough interest is generated, they might do something special for us.

I thought this also might be a fun way for the clubs to have a reliability run to this small event.

If interested please email me at [email protected] so i can tell them how many are planning on attending.

Hope to see you there!
John

If it was a couple of thousand miles closer, I would be all over it. Sounds like a great time, and you have done a great thing to get the ball rolling!

CANCELED!!

Ive decided to cancel for lack of interest. It seems i was the only one going, so ill try for a later date. Ill keep ya posted.

I think it's a great idea but probably the wrong time of year. Here in west central Florida it's rained nearly every day and when it hasn't, it's too friggin hot. :) Sept-Oct might be a better time. Please keep us informed if you decide to do this. Thanks, Mike

Will do! Dont feel bad we`ve got the rain too, hell its raining right now. I think i might shoot for dec/jan turky will be over and not much is going on.

Latest posts

Back