Green Bay or Pittsburg?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
So who's it going to be this year? My team was out of contention half way thru, so my hearts not really into it, but I hope the packers wipe the field with Rothlesburger!!! Can you tell I don't like him?.....CR

the more I hear about Rogers, the more Im backing the Steelers. I just like the teams loyalty. Who else would have kept Rocky Blier with a bullet hole in his butt on the roster? 3 coaches in my lifetime. That says alot to me. Im a Bills fan, so I may never see another superbowl with my team, so I want to see loyalty rewarded.

Well, since I'm from Pittsburgh originally, guess where my loyalty lies? :D It's going to be a good game if both teams play up to their potential.

As for Ben R, he's paid to throw a football and does it quite well. As for his personal life, I could care less. :)

Don

The big game

I would have loved to see the jets and bears in there but ol" well, that didn't happen, so now I just want my numbers to come up :D

The Redskins in next years super bowl (I keep hoping the 3 time past champions can come back from the dead)

Since I live in PA....Go Packers (please don't try and figure out the logic)

Not a fan of either but the only team I dislike more then PS is the Cowboys so I'm pullin for GB!

Latest posts

Back