Greetings From Ohio

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StylinP

Hello all!

My name is Pat. I'm currently residing in Tallmadge, OH (home of Summit Racing Equipment don'tcha know.)

I'm working on a Spirit Industries 23T based roadster at the moment. I'm trying to keep it tradtional-ish. This board seems a lot more accepting than others, so I decided to set up shop here.

I'll be posting a bit about my build from time to time (as money and time permit, of course) but should have some big progress over the next couple months. So far, just the frame, engine, trans, and rear end are ready. I still need to do a lot of work on the tub (yes, fiberglass for now) but I should be getting most of the suspension delivered over the next few weeks.

Anyway, great site. Keep it up!

hey

welcome from toledo,

yep you'll find the guys here will help out when ever they can.

and as long as you post pics they wont pick on ya too much! lol,
dp1

Welcome!!!

Stylin,
Welcome to the forum... glad u found us!!! Make u're self @ home & feel free 2 join rat in!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Hello all!

My name is Pat. I'm currently residing in Tallmadge, OH (home of Summit Racing Equipment don'tcha know.)

I'm working on a Spirit Industries 23T based roadster at the moment. I'm trying to keep it tradtional-ish. This board seems a lot more accepting than others, so I decided to set up shop here.

I'll be posting a bit about my build from time to time (as money and time permit, of course) but should have some big progress over the next couple months. So far, just the frame, engine, trans, and rear end are ready. I still need to do a lot of work on the tub (yes, fiberglass for now) but I should be getting most of the suspension delivered over the next few weeks.

Anyway, great site. Keep it up!

Welcome Pat! I'm Pat too! I have a Spirit Industries BBC 27 T frame that I bought to put under my 51 Ford f1 rat rod project. Its a great frame! Get some pictures posted so we can see what you have so far.

Thunder1 - Pat

Latest posts

Back