greetings from tasmania

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tasvalowna

Howdy folks , just a quick intro so when i ask some really stupid questions , everyone will forgive me :confused:
Anyway im a mopar man and have rebuilt a 69 2 door australian Valiant , so now im onto another project which will be sort of Chrysler related .
Im thinking of a T bucket looking thing , not really too sure yet and the parts collecting has only just started , but hopefully there will be some advice from these pages that will reduce the stoopid mistakes and help my build turn out a ripper

cheers Ben

G'day Ben, I grew up in Tas, leaving in 98 and heading straight to QLD. I actually drove up in a 245 powered 54Dodge truck! I'm a MOPAR man myself, had a 62 S series for years, the Dodge truck and am about to power my next rod with a 225 slant!
There are plenty of top guys n gals in Tassie who will help you with your build. Where are you from? My car building years were spent on the North West coast and am a member of the Rumblers in Hobart.
What sort of parts have you got/are you looking for? What sort of skills do you have to enable to build the car?

Cheers
Andrew

Welcome to RRR. Tasmania? Do you happen to know this guy? :D

230px-Taz-Looney_Tunes.svg.png

G'day Ben, I grew up in Tas, leaving in 98 and heading straight to QLD. I actually drove up in a 245 powered 54Dodge truck! I'm a MOPAR man myself, had a 62 S series for years, the Dodge truck and am about to power my next rod with a 225 slant!
There are plenty of top guys n gals in Tassie who will help you with your build. Where are you from? My car building years were spent on the North West coast and am a member of the Rumblers in Hobart.
What sort of parts have you got/are you looking for? What sort of skills do you have to enable to build the car?

Cheers
Andrew

crikeys , small world ..Im in Penguin and have just bought a slant and 4 speed out of a d5n truck ...Thatll be powerin a roadster of some sort.Ive got a cowl from a 20's dodge and thats about it so far. Im building a house at the minute so when thats done i will have some room in the shed and can make a start. I plan on doing everything that doesnt need to be engineered .Ive just finished my coupe and did everything on that including electrical , paint and panel ,air con and mechanical so ive pretty got most the skills I need hopefully.
heres a pic of my Val
p1017385jpgmirage.jpg

ben

Welcome one and all to the greatest site around

Nice Mopar! Glad you found the site and keep us up on the T bucket project. A "Build" thread would be great so we ca see how it's done down under. Above all have fun. Steve

thanks everyone , ive had a good look around the site and theres a fair bit going on so i think i can certainly waste some time on here .

Latest posts

Back