Greetings From the Farm

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.Z.Rat

Hello to everyone, You guys & gals have a nice site here! I came across it last week one evening while learning more about rat rods. How many members would you have?

Well the bug kind'a bit last fall when there was a nice rat showed up at one of the areas bigger cruise-ins. So I've been studing on the net this winter & thought sometime I'd like to do a project rat. Then about a week ago on the bay it was to much to resist, a 39' Ford pickup with a very nice patina of faded yellow & black with some Coca-Cola lettering on the doors. Now we have to go pick it up over by Chicago. When I get the chance we'll post some pics but it may be a couple of weeks.

We are farmers here in east central Indiana. Union City is a state line town with Ohio.

The handle name for the website here is how the project is going to be built. Z is the engine code that Ford used for the Boss 429 engine in 69'& 70'. The second Z is for the Z frame that I'm planning on building for the 39'. Thus the Z.Z.Rat!

Hey I'm a novice here so will need a lot of expert advice & what I've seen so far looks like the right place.

Glad to be on board!

Welcome to RRR! Sounds like you've got a good project ahead of you. We'll be waitin' for those pics! If you have that motor, might like a picture of that ....

Welcome to the site. I look forward to watching your progress on the build. Can't wait to see some pics :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Chop_Shop, Greenville. No kidding. The Mrs. & I grew up in the Ansonia area.

Do you make it to the G'ville cruise-in in sept.? We are usually there with our Boss 302.

Hey ZZ

Welcome to the site...been into playin in the dirt since I was kid....I really admire you farmers. (without you guys we wouldnt survive) I aspire when I retire to move west and do some farming with my son who is out in NE Kansas. Doing a little rat roddin and plantin some veggies for the wife and me. This site is awesome....theses guys are great...very helpful. I have learned tons on this site.
Welcome from Upstate NY.

Latest posts

Back