greetings from Vegas!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool project and welcome to the site. Looking forward to your build. Rusty Nutz huh??? Hey, I think I saw your boss on "Pawn Stars" the other day. You guys did a 28 roadster for Rick. Personally I think they should have left it ratted out. It did turn out nice if you like shiny cars though.

haha yes thats my boss, Wally. in my opinion, ratter is better LOL. but u should see some of the "shinier" cars that have come out of our shop. gave me a new perspective and respect for them. but as for me...rat all the way. the only paint on my rod will be...wait...WHAT PAINT! lol

Ill see if i can post up some of the current projects. like his '42ish woody wagon, and 40's C.O.E!! very unique!

holy crap! good find! and much appreciated! did u also see the mini version of the truck and bed? i have a really awesome running 6.6hp briggs engine that would be awesome on that!

again, thanks so much!

so im in the shop tonite working on the rat. and to my astonishment, and a little Wd40, the windows roll up and down, the door handles work, and...THE WIPER MOTOR WORKS IN ALL SPEEDS! gotta give it up to 77 year old technology! :D

Latest posts

Back