Guess what I got

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saaaaweeeet find man...

That black pic that gas posted... that is a beautiful car

Yeeeess, well we will just see if anything happens with it orrrrr if it goes on the pile of bodies Mr.B has squirreled away. BH you wouldn't want to go the rest of your life forced to wear the scarlet P (packrat) on your T shirt would you?:D

Nice score there Jeff. Build it now.

I am trying to change my evil pack rat ways. This may be the one to do it.

Nice score BH. I don't know how you are going to fit another project on your plate. But, that sure is a keeper.

Theres nothing good looking about a Ford motor!!!

Dude, i hate you! We DO NOT have stuff like that in New York. Im picking up a roadster tommorrow. Your coupe makes that look like scrap.

You could send it up to the North East and sell it for like a gazillion dollars.

Slight update on the Bonehead Coupe.
I found another one today and bought it too. First I couldn't find a 5 window no matter how hard I looked, and now they are falling from the sky. Well, not quite, but another Chevy, but this one is a 33. It was one of those projects that was started and never finished. The chop was cut, but never welded back. The body parts are all there, except the hood and grill, and it is sitting on the original frame. It has a front and rear axle in place. And it is a rusty pile, but it is all mine. I go pick it up on Saturday, and I'll show and tell that story to you guys after I pick it up.

Nice find man!!! I just cant understand the deck lids always missing from coupes ????Its like every coupe that i seen lately has the trunk lide missing???
Recon theres some trunk lide grimlins running around just snatching trunk lides???:confused::D

Latest posts

Back