h.a.m.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys, headed there now

IM SORRY!!! It was nice to know you. Come back and we can fix the brainwashing you will get over there.

I dont mind the hamb all that much. The parts section is nice. And there is good info. But the people SUCK!!!

Why does this come up every few weeks. THIS IS RRR not the P.O.R.K. shut this thread down and lets get back to the rat rods.

What I don't get is the line between a Traditional, Traditional Type, and Rat Rod is so blurred they pretty much look the same. Except the Traditional spent years and lots o' money to get the look he wanted and the Rat Rod was built in less than a year with just a small amount of money. I think that's what ****es them off. Doesn't bother me I like both!

Wait you can build one cheep and in less than a year, I must be doing something wrong, been over a year and I cant tell the wife how much I spent. oh no, am I, god forbid, a purest, say it aint so
guess I need to get the shinny paint and bondo out now, gotta fix all the holes and dents, dag nabbit, more work

free-scared-smileys-398.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back