Hallelujah!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep in mind, it starts with your representative. He is the one that has to go. Most people think congress is doing a horrible job, but their own representatives are doing a fair to good job. You can't have it both ways.

If he would run for president. Maybe we could have someone to truly vote for. Everything he said was exactly how the news should be reported. The truth and nothing but the truth.

Everything he said was exactly how the news should be reported. The truth and nothing but the truth.

Good luck with that... haha! I hate watching the news... rather be in the garage listenin' to my stereo! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Now there is the truth....

Good luck with that... haha! I hate watching the news... rather be in the garage listenin' to my stereo! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

gotten to the point you don't even want to hear the news...cause it's all bad and really is depressing....

Same for me, the news is so depressing I haven't watched for a couple years now, other than what is going on right around me I have no control anyhow.

news

I live in SW Ohio north of cinn. When I look at tv news when they get to the 3 murder or shooting I change channels to watch something I enjoy. You ever set and watch the test pattern? Not bad with a cold one or more.

Latest posts

Back