Hallo from Sweden

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lundholm

Nice to find this site!! I did gooogle Early Hemi and looking after som good ideas for alternators when I did find this site Bingo! :D

Have a Ford 46 coupe powered by Hemi from -55 with 6x2 stromberg

So now I have more to read and see how to hid a ugly alternator
Have Block headers so maybe its can go.

First I need take some day to learn this forum, then I can ask some of you here how you have done.

Cheers
Lundholm

Thanks

I have now got lot of to read hehe havent close this site sice I make member
Yes I will send in a picture here of my objekts. Did not find so good pictures in this lap top. Yes Norway its nice to my father was from Norway too

32072323.jpg

32061756.jpg
21699336.jpg

Sorry, I will find more pictures. I did lose lot of pictures of prosess since my hard drive give up. Can tell I did start up with a more door 46. 6 month after was it a coupe with roof from a business coupe and doors from tudor hmm ok not much of them :D I try have all parts before 1956. Bumper are from 49 Plymonth , Grill Mercury, Radiator and frame Chevy 53/54, Engine Chrysler 331ci -55, 727auto(not before1956 :eek:) Steering colum Ford 1956. Steering wheels Ford 1956. Dach Ford 1953, and so on list can be loooong. Sorry for BAD quality of pictures but I think you can see what I doing.

I are hapy my two son have right intresstings to Older son have a Ford F100-53 and a A-Ford 31 with a Mercury Flatty, Youngest son have a little toy Ford Y with a 60hp flatty. Will help my daugther make a -49 Pop Gasser.
A little crazy family :D

20363667.jpg
28242223.jpg
32480009.jpg

Latest posts

Back