happy easter!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
search for eggs if you want, eat the bunny for all i care...but most of all remember the reason He was here...

Jesus Christ is alive or our faith is in vain.... 1 Corinthians 15

He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on a cross for OUR SINS, was buried in a borrowed tomb, and was raised from the dead 3 days later, victorious over death, hell and the grave...
celebrate the resurrection!

Happy Easter to you also HRP. Hope everything is going great with everyone here. I have a good feeling that this is gonna be a better year! [cl. HAPPY EASTER TO ALL...

He's alive!

search for eggs if you want, eat the bunny for all i care...but most of all remember the reason He was here...

He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on a cross for OUR SINS, was buried in a borrowed tomb, and was raised from the dead 3 days later, victorious over death, hell and the grave...

Dolly Parton sang a song that goes like this:

He's Alive! He's Alive! He's Alive and I'm forgiven, Heavens gates are open wide

Well, it's good to dream I guess!

Amen and Happy Easter.[P[;):cool:

Latest posts

Back