Happy Freakin' New Year Everybody!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lost in the 50s

Happy Freakin' New Year Everybody!

Attachments

• Drunk_Drivers_01_detail.jpg
    Drunk_Drivers_01_detail.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7
Happy new year and be safe out there. Have you ever been so drunk that you crashed your car into a tree? Then did you get out of your car and see there wasn't actually any damage from the accident—not so much as a scratch on your bumper? Then did you notice that there also wasn't any tree? When you were finally able to calm down and get back in your car to drive away, were you embarrassed to realize that all along it was the air freshner hanging from your rearview mirror.

Be safe guys. Don't drink and drive. You may run into your pine tree air freshner!:cool:

Happy new year and be safe out there. Have you ever been so drunk that you crashed your car into a tree? Then did you get out of your car and see there wasn't actually any damage from the accident—not so much as a scratch on your bumper? Then did you notice that there also wasn't any tree? When you were finally able to calm down and get back in your car to drive away, were you embarrassed to realize that all along it was the air freshner hanging from your rearview mirror.

Be safe guys. Don't drink and drive. You may run into your pine tree air freshner!:cool:

Ha Ha NOW thats funny![cl

happy happy

At least the coffee's hot. Anyone else have to work at home tonight?
100_1885.jpg

100_1805.jpg100_1807.jpg100_1808.jpg

I just got my headers in from summit, I'm taking out the 6.2 diesel that threw rod and putting in a 350.
Not too much to change... I have the gas engine motor mounts, a 6 bolt flexplate for the 350. I have some wiring to rearrange and I need to swap power steering pumps with the 350 because my rig has hydraboost.
yeah I know it isn't a ratrod but the truck came from california and was a big block truck before I put the diesel in...and I bought (buying) a 1950 f6 cab for a bobber project that I will be using the dually to go get it.

Look at my engine hoist....
How do you like the $84 harbor freight 8 ton air over hydraulic ram????
It works reeeeeeeeel nice.

I left my hoist sitting outside and the shaft wasn't chromed and it went bad asap. I had the shaft greased up to protect it but the little 8yo next door ran it up and down with his moms broom handle last winter rubbing the grease off...nice...
One day I came home after having forgotten to put the jack away and found my 63 skylark in the air with a jack under the gas tank.

Anyone ever get woken up to the sound of neighbor kids running over the top of your car????
Ever see a trucker standing outside in his underwear screaming f words?
I told them "If I catch you f'ing with my stuff again I'm sending half of you home to your mom" ...Half of you ...half of you...and you I'll barbeque you whole you little somn bish.

them kids had garbage can lids for eyes and I never seen a kid run so fast

Happy new year and be safe out there. Have you ever... run into your pine tree air freshner![/I]:cool:

I was drunk driving home when I was 18 and looked in the mirror and for a second I thought there was a face behind me. then I sat in front of my moms listening to one more tune and thought i saw a flying saucer... then another...
I got out of the car and heard mom say from the porch "turn the radio off, get the hell in here and pickup my tupperware lids."
I almost killed myself wiping out in the rain and hitting a bridge in my 55 chevy shortly after that.... End of my drinking then driving....
I never did any drinking and driving just drinking then driving...
it's not what you don't know that will get you in trouble as much as it is what you think you know.

55 wrecked.jpg

Latest posts

Back