Happy Halloween to all RRR

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pumpkin - only did one quick one this year. (That's a trouble light sticking out the top)
punkin.jpg

remember when halloweene was a real holiday

man we looked forward to that day all year. fact is we had a good 2 day run. that day and the night before. that is untill people started getting sick in the head and every thing was against the law. remember when you would carry a bar of soap or wax? just a prank for the people that didnt pay the light bill or were just not home. back then you got caught doing a trick you got your head slaped and you cleaned all the windows in the persons house the next day. today they call the cops, who investigate this crime. they even get the FBI involved if it is a persons home that may not be your race or religon. god forbid your found out and have to get a lawyer and go to court, maybe plea out but probably go to a jurry trial, then found guilty parents get fined and you go to mental health, social workers, and see your po for the next 4 years. thats no poop there... real time stuff. what happend to the good old days?

My girl and I usually do a lil halloween display for the kiddies.....

We get tons of compliments- one of the best in the neighborhood, is a compliment we've heard many halloween's now.

Seeing and hearing everyones reactions are pretty funny. Sometimes a real lil one will get scared as there is quite a bit going on. We have 50 something pumpkins throughout the yard, all kinds of ghouls and goblins, a cemetary with skeletons, 2 fog machines, strobes flashing, bunch of jakolanterns, and I put out some tiki torches to put an erie light as they walk up the foggy walkway to the door, each step one of the ghouls moves and makes spooky noises.

I already have a couple of ideas to add for next year. some more tombstones, a casket, some more skeletons, and I may hang out on the lawn in a full hunting ghillie suit and scare some unsuspecting trick or treaters.

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1895-1.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

Latest posts

Back