Happy Mothers Day

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donsrods

Want to wish all of our Mom members and members wives a very Happy Mothers Day. We may not remember to tell you enough how much you are appreciated, but you are.

Now, make him take you out to dinner, and none of that Early Bird Special stuff. :D:D

Don

To all the Mothers!

I'm talkin' about the female Mothers here... not you other ones!!! My hats off to ya & if u're Mother is still alive be sure to enjoy her while u can. I am an orphan & just wish I could still talk to both my Dad & Mom. I was a spoiled rotten only child & my wife *never* lets me forget it!!! Love ya Mom!!!

BoB

Only on RRR would I take the chance of posting a pic of my Mom. That says a lot about this site.
2008_0420Birthday900100.jpg

My Mom has the pink top on and has her hand on her 94 year old sister's shoulder. This was her 90th birthday party a couple weeks ago. My mom and her 7 sisters and 1 brother were orphaned when the oldest was just getting out of high school and the youngest was 6 years old. The 9 of them raised themselves in the family home, with a little help from friends, relatives and neighbors.

Latest posts

Back