Harbor Freight sale of the century

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24dodge

One of the Dodge brothers
I got one of those HF catalogs in the mail yesterday , started thumbing threw it and found this unbelievable sale , I went down there today and showed them the catalog and they told me they had to sell it to me because it was in the catalog , I felt bad about it at first , but then I thought about all the junk I have bought from them that snapped in half the first time I used it , Yes it`s a missprint , should say 189.99 but I sure liked 19.99 better :D

Attachments

• IM000767.JPG
    IM000767.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 176
Wow, they actually honored that price? Ours always had a disclaimer in it stating not responsible for errors or misprints.

Good score.

Don

i just looked to see if they had them on line still but no luck. i would be glad to give you $30.00 so you can sleep at nite.

I guess I should be happy for you and anyone else who takes advantage of the mistake, but then I think (it always gets me in trouble when I think)...I would have been happy to pay 189 for the set I got...oh well, they saved my butt a couple of times already so I know they paid for themselves already.....But dang it...why can't I find a deal like that

I ran down to the mailbox today and got my HF catalog. D***, mine shows $189.99! :( I had this crisp $ 20 bill ready to go. I guess HF catalogs are not the same everywhere, but regional.

Ok, now that you teased us, you have to lend us yours to make up for it. :D:D

Don

I found it in my catalouge, anybody have any luck ordering it online? or over the phone?
:D

Not sure if it was the most recent one, the cover is missing, couldnt give you the catalouge number if I wanted to.
:confused:

anybody have any luck ordering it online? or over the phone?

The nice lady in India ? Pakistan ? said NO !!!

Latest posts

Back