Harley Davidson mirrors ?????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatBroke

Hostage Negotiator
I got a pair of Harley Davidson mirrors yesterday and knew they would go on the truck. Thus far, they are installed almost in stock location. I had been thinking about a pair of peep mirrors but these just jumped in my lap. Not one hole had to be drilled, and best of yet, they were free.

Tell me what you think...

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 52
those look great flat, i've been toying with the idea of harley davidson skull mirrors. in fact you would be suprised at how much cool stuff there is for harleys that could be adapted to a rat rod.

Nice touch, next comes wearing black leather, (in public).

no, really looks fitting. I know the local MC shop well. great source of inspiration.

I keep tryin and it says the file is too big. I can't figure out how to fix it. LOL I'll try again.... When I try to upload photos, it says " 502 Error. RatRodsRule.com bad gateway" ??? Any clue about this?

Yes,
To start off with, I only post pics I have on my computer...My pics are too big to post so I have to resize them. Here is how I do it.....

Open the file with your pics in it.
Right click on the pic (one at a time) to be resized
move the mouse down to "open with"
Click on "paint"
When the pic opens up, go to the top left of the screen and click on "Image"
Move the mouse to "Resize/skew" and left click on that
A box will pop up with 2 highlighted areas, I type in 61 hit the "Tab" button, type in 61 again..
then hit "Enter"
Got to the "Red X" to close, another window pops up,...click SAVE
Then go through the process of posting again.

That is how I do it.

See, Clear as MUD

I love them! I'm kind of partial to them since i keep one under the sest of my Jeep and shove it in the door hinge when I take the doors off in the summer!! Looks awesome on your truck.

Thanks ECK,
I have been playing with the idea of makin a spoiler for the front bumper, but it would only be about 2in. tall at the most. If it ever snowed around here maybe the city would pay me to be a snow plow.....

Yes,
To start off with, I only post pics I have on my computer...My pics are too big to post so I have to resize them. Here is how I do it.....

Open the file with your pics in it.
Right click on the pic (one at a time) to be resized
move the mouse down to "open with"
Click on "paint"
When the pic opens up, go to the top left of the screen and click on "Image"
Move the mouse to "Resize/skew" and left click on that
A box will pop up with 2 highlighted areas, I type in 61 hit the "Tab" button, type in 61 again..
then hit "Enter"
Got to the "Red X" to close, another window pops up,...click SAVE
Then go through the process of posting again.

That is how I do it.

See, Clear as MUD

Or you could go to this link and about half way down the page is a photo resizer. Load it and follow the directions. Its so much easier than the paint method. You can do it even in the window that you use to load the photos.

Try it.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

Thanks Rattler,
It is still a nose scrubber at this point but I am at least going to level out the rearend. Then maybe I can put the bed on an get the weight back on so it will ride smoother.
If you have any thoughts or ideas don't be bashfull, Lemmie hear 'um...

Thanks Rattler,
It is still a nose scrubber at this point but I am at least going to level out the rearend. Then maybe I can put the bed on an get the weight back on so it will ride smoother.
If you have any thoughts or ideas don't be bashfull, Lemmie hear 'um...

I thought you were going to put the axle on top of the springs. What is the hold up?

Latest posts

Back