Has it gone too far?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kzoldman

Has it gone too far? My 71 year old Mom called tonight from church to tell me where she saw an old Chevy truck sitting in a cow pasture that "looked" like it might be for sale. Like I need another project. :D Guess I will go check it out in the morning :D

Has it gone too far? My 71 year old Mom called tonight from church to tell me where she saw an old Chevy truck sitting in a cow pasture that "looked" like it might be for sale. Like I need another project. :D Guess I will go check it out in the morning :D

thats a good woman! Bless Her![cl

That woman is a bad influence on you! :D:D

Don

You got that right. :D She is 71 and brags about her ability to talk her way out of a speeding ticket. I myself have witnessed it many times. :D Doubt this is a rat rod but I will take some pics and post just for fun :D

My mom wouldn't tell me she thinks Im crazy for building cars. and it might mean I will need to borrow some money to get it.

my mother thinks all of my cars are junk and wonders why i bought them but i tell her look at the potential and she says they look like piles of crap but i think my dad is catching on and is allways calling about parts and pieces he has found

I can see were your mom has gone wrong, She supports your habit. LOL

That great that you mom is that way. My mom does the same thing. She see and older biker or car she lets me know were it is.

Well she got the rust and rear fenders part right. :D
I saw these others in a pen on the way home. The one on the left is a dually and the one on the right is some kind of car. The big mean dog that owned them did not like me taking pics of his rat rods and cane mill. :D

Attachments

• Moms find.jpg
    Moms find.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 31
  • junkyard.jpg
    junkyard.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 39
my mother thinks all of my cars are junk and wonders why i bought them but i tell her look at the potential and she says they look like piles of crap but i think my dad is catching on and is allways calling about parts and pieces he has found

ha, right there with ya. my mom keeps persuading me to trade in the 49 and my daily to get something "reliable" and "nice", ha. meanwhile, my pops got out of his trailblazer at a stoplight to ask some fella toatin' around bedsides where i could get some! [;)[cl

My mom used to borrow my 57 Chevy to play in. She could drive it better than my dad. She has told me of several projects also. My family says when I was 5 I could tell the differences between the 55,56 and 57 Chevies and explain them. I guess I was just raised right. That truck is cool.

Latest posts

Back