Have you seen?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yocum Bros.

any more pics of this truck or another truck with a similiar tail section from a car.

1tradtruckchop92.jpg

If I remember correctly, there is someone on here or KB that is building a truck with a car rear tail section as the bed. I think his screen name is rodguy or rodderguy. Can't remember for certain but I have seen one. To me it looks pretty cool when done correctly!!

Oh and WELCOME!!

I seen a pickup like that in Shelton Wa it was for sale on craigs list, i wanted to get it myself just didn't get the funds together. oh well i got to many projects any way lol

If I remember correctly, there is someone on here or KB that is building a truck with a car rear tail section as the bed. I think his screen name is rodguy or rodderguy. Can't remember for certain but I have seen one. To me it looks pretty cool when done correctly!!

Oh and WELCOME!!

Roddguy/Roddguy1 had started on using Olds rear panels.

These look really cool if proportioned correctly.

One good way to save a pair of big, old, rusty '50's quarters and taillights from the scrap heap![;)

The yellow Edsel roadster is off the hook. I'd be curious to see what the front looks like. I bet the horse collar grille would look nice minus the headlights.

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back