Haven't been around much lately

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJunktionMike

Something's wrong with that boy!
The time has come to start anew. Sold off all my project :(:(:( have a couple OPP to finish up but need to give it a rest for awhile :(:eek::eek::eek::eek: catch you guys on the flip side.

i guess no one told you when you signed up.. but your not allowed to leave.. sorry

Good luck to you

Since you've already done it, I can't very well tell you to "Don't do it".

Mike, you are a creative and entertaining guy and I hope you are not facing any problems that are too immense.

i guess no one told you when you signed up.. but your not allowed to leave.. sorry

Good luck to you

No, this place is like the Hotel Kalifornia.............you can check out any time you want, but you can never leave ! :D

Hope all is well with you and that you have a nice Holiday.

Don

Thanks guys. I'll be popping in now and then, just won't have much to add. After 3 years of battling the o'l loan company they finally got the better of me. So they would believe, Can't keep a Ratroder down long.

Sorry to Hear that Mike.... Good luck hope you get it sorted out

On the move, no more 12'x22':( work space with 8' x22' tool/storage room. The new work space 20'x21' :Dand 13' x 20' tool/storage. Pics to come.

Attachments

• 1127111435.jpg
    1127111435.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 17
I'm glad you have a positive perspective...

Sometimes there are bumps in the road....you find ways to get over, around or through them...sounds like you are doing a great job of getting them overcome....Sorry to hear about the issues...but glad to hear you are overcoming....God bless Ya man...and good luck in the new year.....

Thanks guys. Been doing what I do best, overcome and conquer. Sneak peek of the new garage. We are happier in the new place, not bad for a rental. And yes the nash is still following me, had a deal but didn't seem to work out [S

Attachments

• DSC00240re.JPG
    DSC00240re.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC00242re.JPG
    DSC00242re.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Back