Header Flanges

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ascenttm

Anybody have a sorce for header flanges. I'd like to make my own headers for a Ford 215/223
Also want to make an intake for a 4 bbl.
I know Clifford makes both headers and intakes but at $300 each, I'd much rather spend the time to make my own.
TIA

Thanks for the info. I never thought to look at Summit. They have a set for about $150 and it says from 53 to 56 trucks but also says it fits flatheads, the 215/223 is an overhead straight 6? and I want it for a 53 mainline, fussy aint I?
I'll have to call then and ask. I have thought about just making a templet from gaskets

before i decided to go with my headers, i wanted to run zoomies. I was too cheap to buy the header flanges to i was going to have my buddy make em on his torch table. All you really need to do is what bonehead said, buy the gaskets, trace em, cut your own. That way you could make numerous sets incase you fudge one up.

Check with RPM motorsports--(maybe the NTBA site-RPM). I bet He would cut you a set pretty reasonable with a CNC Plasma cutter he just got. Good guy to deal with.

PA41

Check with RPM motorsports--(maybe the NTBA site-RPM). I bet He would cut you a set pretty reasonable with a CNC Plasma cutter he just got. Good guy to deal with.

PA41

Hey PA i BEEN TRYING TO REACH YOU FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW.

Hullo-Short deck!! Been 3-4 years--Mt Home?? Nothin like 300 T buckets!! You still got that pic of you N T-Odd? Post it if so, nothin better than 2 guys grinnin in a T:D..

I was just thinking about you the other day. Wasn't it your woody that had the frount axle collapse crossing a RR track? You got that pic? I'd like to see it again if ya do. "When good axles go bad" thread?

PA41

Latest posts

Back