Heartland Vintage Vehicles Link

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is a site I had not seen, thanks .. altho I shouldn't be lookin, I might find something :eek: and that would be bad, too many in the driveway now.

Your welcome Still Runnin. I wish I had your problem with too many in the driveway! Just about everybody I know has more than they know what to do with except me. I've had trouble for over a year just getting together enough parts to make one! There are tons of great old rides on that site. I'm surprised I haven't heard any other comments besides yours about it. I guess most people aren't looking right now like they used to. Apparently the economy has even hit the rat rod scene from what I can tell.

I think your right dmw. I guess the prices are pretty much in line with the rest of the country. Some of the package deals (2 or more) sound like a good deal too. Most of the trucks on there are awesome!! Many of them have a title too. That in itself is worth alot.

T1

Last edited:
Still going through the site. Thanks for posting. I think some of the prices are high, but alot of that stuff is getting harder to find. And, yes, the title is worth alot.

Latest posts

Back