Heavy rebel weekend

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotroddaddy

Anyone going? Its in winston-salem the 6-7-8 of july, car show on sat, the web site is www.heavyrebel.net, ill be there, it will be my third year, but i get to take the merc this year.

Man, that's close enough (about an 1 1/2 hours from here) that I may have to slip down, if not in the panel, at least in the HHR to check out the show.

Well the merc made it, man was that a long sh^%ty ride, the roads in south carolina are not freindly to a lowered sled, im gonna have to get the alignment done again, now i have to look forward to the drive home on sunday. theres already about 10 cars out in front of the venue, and the car show is not till tomorrow, ill take some pics.anybody coming ?

Kool@!!*#^%

Well the merc made it, man was that a long sh^%ty ride, the roads in south carolina are not freindly to a lowered sled, im gonna have to get the alignment done again, now i have to look forward to the drive home on sunday. theres already about 10 cars out in front of the venue, and the car show is not till tomorrow, ill take some pics.anybody coming ?

Hotroddaddy,
Too bad about the roads... hope u didn't scrape u're mufflers off! :eek: Did u git some bugs on u're skulls? Love to see some fotos of the show! Have fun!!!

BoB

I'm not gonna be there but would love to see some pics Hotroddaddy. Glad your Merc made the trip but too bad about the roads.

No still got the mufflers, but the frame took a real beating, just went out to the parking garage to check things over, looks like its still intact, i sure am glad this hotel has these computers.

Boy hotroddaddy, you've got guts. That is one long haul, even in a regular car, let alone a lowered custom. I lived in Winston-Salem for a while, pretty up there, but watch out for deer on the interstate when driving. Those suckers are HUGE in that part of the country, and you see dead ones splattered all over the roads.

I worked with a guy who hit one, and the feet came through his windshield, and it kept kicking until it had removed most of his teeth. :eek::eek:

Have fun and please post LOTS of pictures for us less fortunates who have to stay home. :D:D

Don

Don, the way i feel right now, i would call it pure stupidity! Well its now 2:30 am, i just got home, the trip got cut short, the wife got a little ill, and ill tell you, i never thought i would be so happy to get out of a hot rod, that was one hell of a ride! The car show turned out good this year, lots of cars, but the pics are gonna be a little late, i used a disposable, so i have to get them done the old way,, no digital, sorry!

Latest posts

Back