hello all

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my gal shes comning along

Attachments

• 03_1A.jpg
    03_1A.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 22
Welcome George......trucks lookin good. What motor, trans are you running in it? Always liked the 67-72 body style. Wish I had one!

Well it all started at the local salvage yard,I picked the truck up for $700 with a smoking 305 in her ,Had a 88 350 roller motor out a a tunedport camaro sitting around waitting on a project so in it went ,She had a good th350 in her and to me suprise a factory 12 with a 411 posi,After getting her a new heart transplant ,I d/a her down and squirted a coat of lowes flat black rostolum on her then spray boomed the wheels red and watched the utube video on grinding tires and decided to just paint the wide whites on,The wife found some wild color material on clearance so here came the seat cover ,the inside is comning together nice,Put a coat of charcol gray in her then made door panels and head liner and dash pad put of some dark gray head liner matieral i had left from another project,Then mistake #1 i wanted to lower it and took the torch to the springs and went to much so now i got to replace them ,Sundy is then next local swap meet going to see if i can find some lowering ones and i need to pick up cab corners and rockers,And im not liking the 3000 rpm at 60 so im going to get a 700r in her as soon as i can

Welcome!!!

George,
Welcome to the forum!!! Love u're truck & love the start of u're story... "Well it all started at the local salvage yard"!!! :D:D:D That's really funny & many times the way it does all start! Make u're self @ home & feel free to join rat in!

BoB

Well im ****ed ,shouldnt even be on the computer but i had to vent somewhere and this is better then the wife
I loaded a ton old of parts in the old girl yesterday and went to a local show today trying to sell a few to make some cash so i could build more on the old 67 ,After working my but off all day loading ,then putting up with the bad weather and then asked to almost give my parts away ,I HAD 3 TO 4 GROUPS OF PEOPLE LAUGH AT MY BABY ,cause of the painteed www and the flat black rolustolum ,I have put alot of blood sweat and tears into this girl in the last month and it sucked to here all that negitivated responce ,I no its a 67 long bed and dosent qualfy for true ratrad stardom but i thought it was a good start to one ,and looked perty cool .Anminals and my children are KOOL and people SUCK :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Well George. I wouldn't worry it about so much if you like your truck then that's good enough. I find that most people who are the biggist critics usually don't even have a car themselves. I say relax, carry on and enjoy your truck. You can never please everybody.

Hey George, don't worry about the haters there. The biggest thing about your ride is that YOU like it. And from your intro story about it, I can see you do so ---- em.

Hey George, don't worry about the haters there. The biggest thing about your ride is that YOU like it. And from your intro story about it, I can see you do so ---- em.

That's right. Us folks here would never laugh at you. That's what makes this a great site. I wouldn't worry about the trailer queen crowd.

Latest posts

Back