Hello everyone from over the hill

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

over the hill

Well I live in SW Iowa, Home of tall corn and Giant Whitetails. My wife and I have 4 girls and 1 boy, Youngest has been in the 101st Airborne for 10 years now! Cant believe it. I retired this spring and I am working harder now that before. I get to build Rods full time. I bring a project home and my better half says, "What are you dragging more rusty junk home for? I guess I dont see the rust as being Junk. Any way If any one hunts whitetails let me know and I can put you up. I built a new porch for the little woman and she wanted a porch rail, I thought Alright thats not a porch rail its a gun rail. I shoot my whitetail from the porch. LOL Anyway I love this site. I will be asking some questions soon. Working on two 1940 Pontiac coupes a 1951 Ford tudor and a 1933 Ford pick-up. Ron

Welcome to the site. I don't know about in SW Iowa but the whitetails here in the Southeastern part are developing webbed hooves from all this rain

Latest posts

Back