Hello... First Post... I Need Advice...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AzLandShark

Hello... I got a 1959 Ford f100 pickup that is about 95% restored. I've got her for sale ($8,000 in Prescott Az). I really want a rat rod project. Of course I could slam the Ford and paint her Satin Black, but feel this would be a waste of a nice original truck. Anyone got any ideas??

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 19
Sell!

Shark,
I say sell it & find a nice older project with the money.

ISore

Nice truck, but if it is not what you want, trade it, sell it, something. It is a great original and I too would hate to see it cut up.
Welcome to the site

Beautiful truck, lot of work done to get it that way and it is large and bulky for a rat anyway. Just start gathering parts for your project, no need to cut that one up. Do you live in Prescott? Welcome to the board. (The opinions expressed were those of the poster and are not necessarily shared by staff and mgt of RRR)

Welcome to RRR, AzLandShark. As long as there is no attatchment, then sell it & get what you want to build. If there is some attachment, you may wish to re-think the sell thing.

Welcome to the site, nice truck. I'm sure you'll be able to sell it if the price is right. There's no sense messing with it if your not passionate about it. Get what you really want. Let us know what you end up with.

Latest posts

Back