Hello from Atlanta Ga

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcfuqua

Hey guys new to this site. I am working on a few projects right now i am on a 1947 studebaker truck it was butcher chopped by someone else and was going to the scrap yard but I had a vision and am in the process it is underlung rear and quarter elliptical in front "in process" I am about 20 miles east of atlanta and go to shows all over last show i went to and go every year was the frog follies in Evansville Indiana. Great show and people. So hear we go with the new site. Yall take care

Attachments

• rat rod 1.jpg
    rat rod 1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 21
  • rat rod 3.jpg
    rat rod 3.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 15
  • rat rod build.jpg
    rat rod build.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 14
  • rat rod.jpg
    rat rod.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 18
  • rat rod2.jpg
    rat rod2.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 47StudebakerDuallie.jpg
    47StudebakerDuallie.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 19
Welcome to RRR! Looks like you have some work to do from what I can see. All but the last pic is very small.

Welcome to the RRR!!!

Nice project..... you can always add metal...looks like you've got a plan so keep us posted....[P[P

We are almost neighbors I live in Marietta. Did you go to the Covington show a few weeks back? It was my first time attending and I thought they had a lot of really nice cars. Good luck with your build.

I didnt have a chance to attend the show in covington I heard it was pretty good It just keeps growing every year I hope to go to perry next weekend and moultrie following that they are great swap meets. And the price is right lol.

Thanks for all of the welcomes I will be seeing yall soon i hope if everything keeps going the way i hope i will be riding by the new year NOT but hope to drive it to the frog follies in august and redneck rumble never been there but going next year.

Welcome to RRR from Salem, Al. Got a lot to do on the Stude but, sounds ike you got a plan. Used to go to the Follies every year when I lived in Ky. Was probably the best show I attended every year.

Welcome to rrr- I use to live in Conyers about 20 years ago, also lived in Covington for alittle while. Covington is where they use to shoot the "Dukes Of Hazzard". It was neat to see the town square and somewhere I saw the bar,what was it? the Boars Nest? anyway nice save on the Stude!

yeah the boars nest is now a church go figure hahahaha I love the follies used to go to turkey run in daytona but the cost has skyrocketed i mean a hotel for 350 a night get real.

Latest posts

Back