Hello from central n.y

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big17jake

Hi im Jake. I'm hoping to build my first rat rod within the next few years. All i can say is it's hard to find a car or truck to get started with. I have a line up on a 50 plymouth and a 56 chevy p/u. The truck is wasted and the car don't look like a good rat rod prospect eventhough its in real good shape.

Hey, welcome to the forum. Just keep reseching on here to see what era of rat rods you like and keep your eye out ,you will come across something. I was about ready to build something from scratch cause i didnt see anything much around and then found my model a body for really cheap. It will all work out eventually.Good luck.

Well after seeing what zzrodder did with his 55 chevy truck i think im going to go get the one i found. hay for $250.00 i guess i can use it to enter the world of the rat rod. i have never built one so i guess the cheaper the better to get my feet wet. zzrodders truck is the look i want. i hope he dom't mind me borrowing some ideas from his post.

Hey welcome from the upstate NY area. 1950 Plymouth's might make an awesome rat rod. Maybe make it a low rider with wide whites and chrome exhaust pipes sticking out the back. drop the top a little, I bet there is one on this forum already done. Welcome aboard.

Latest posts

Back