hello from colorado

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tburnett

Hello, I am new here so I suppose I should intro myself. I have been around cars my whole life, (mostly the ones in my dads fiels and barns) and I am tired of driving something with no personality. Most of my cars have had character but right now I am REALLY bored driving my current truck. I have an old Javelin that I got from my dad a while back but it needs a lot of $$$ to get it going. Even then it is only buying parts and installing them. I want to build something fun so I talked him into trading me for enough to build myself a rod I am leaning toward a '30 ford murray he has. I look forward to seeing what I can learn from here and building a rod I will try to get some pics up. Both the murray and the coupe have been in the barn as long as I can remember. I can't wait to get started! IMG_6878 (2)a.jpg

IMG_6877 (2)a.jpg

IMG_6890 (2)a.jpg

IMG_6883 (2)a.jpg

Nice to have someone here from so close, ( I am in Fruita). Welcome to the site.

The sedan looks to be a great project.
The 5 window would look good parked in my shop.

Last edited:
Picked up on a few key words in your intro; cars, fields, barns , ....... we love when those words are used in the same sentence. Welcome, and make yourself at home, tburnett.

Welcome to RRR, tburnett. Hey, an intro with pics, too. You must know how much we like to see stuff. Either would make a neat project. Heck, just do both. :D:D:D

Welcome tburnett! Good looking rides. Post some pics of the "field" cars when you can. We like seeing those too.

Thanks for the pics of the barn cars

Thunder

Latest posts

Back