Hello from Kansas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tricky

I am new to the rat rods. I have always been into vehicles. Drives my wife crazy that we have had so many. I just purchased a 1945 international kb truck. I am starting from scratch on most of it. I will be building a complete frame for it. Still trying to figure out motor before I start. I have a BBC right now but really don't want it in this build. I am wanting to go either with a straight 6 or a flat head I think. Once I figure out what I want I will be starting the build. My 4 yr old tells me it is his hot rod. I will try and get pictures posted tonight.

Picture of the international

Truck has a 4" chop and it has had 5" taken off the bottom of it. Also bed has been cut down to approx 4ft and a custom tail gate made. International.jpg

Welcome to the site fellow Kansan!! If you want a straight 6 let me know I have two of them out of early chevyII's!!

Good start on the truck also!!

My God!! That KB is huge compared to the pickup sitting therein the foreground!!! :eek: Are you a giant?

I never noticed how low the door tops are on those cabs. Any more pics of the chop? Guess you should start a build thread... Looks good!

Got a couple more pictures of the truck. And the proud owner of it. He tried to get me to stay home from work and help him work on the hot rod he said. International.jpg 3.jpg International.jpg 2.jpg

bowatjr6969 Sent me some more info on the motors you have please. I would really rather do a 6cyl or flathead rather than my efi 454 i have. It was purchased for another project but i ended up buying this truck and put the other one back on the back burner.

Latest posts

Back