Hello from Kentucky

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayniac

Whats up guys? Just got a 52 GMC pick up handed to me so its getting rat rodded on an S10 frame. Build should start here in a few weeks or so. Pretty excited, always wanted a rat rod and now that one is within reach Im like a little school girl. Im an import mechanic by trade, Mercades, BMW, Porsche, that sort of thing so some good old school flat black and V8 will be refreshing!!!

Welcome to the forum, glad to see your ready to let the valve shims, rubber exaust donuts, and wittworth tools rest for awhile, (keep the Lucas wiring know-how, we like fire)[ddd

Welcome,Lots of good tin in kentucky.My last couple 26- 27 fords came from there.[;)

This is a true story. My gramps has 3 40-50 model GMC Trucks a T-Bucket and now they are working on a Model A I believe. Just driving up and down the roads you see them sitting in old barns and stuff. Glad to finally get to be a part of it!!!!

Welcome to the forum, glad to see your ready to let the valve shims, rubber exaust donuts, and wittworth tools rest for awhile, (keep the Lucas wiring know-how, we like fire)[ddd

Yes sir!!! Im ready for simplicity!!!!! I can tell Im going to like it here!!!!

Welcome from E-Town & Salem, Al. (long story). Wife's got a 47 w/ original frame except the MII front end. So much easier that way IMHO. Looking forward to your build thread.

Hey, here in Kentucky too!

I'm in Louisville and I'm new here too! Welcome!! Keep us posted on how things come along and if you're up this way I'll find what car show is about.

I'm in Louisville and I'm new here too! Welcome!! Keep us posted on how things come along and if you're up this way I'll find what car show is about.

You should come down Jun. 3-5 there is a HUGE charity street rod show here!!! Im about 4 hours west of you.

Getting to be alot of blue grass boys around here. That's a good thing. Welcome to the forum from Newport Kentucky.

Latest posts

Back