Hello,from Knoxville,TN.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flywheel

I HAVE A 56 CHEVY TRUCK Iam working on getting on the road...!
i have alot of work ahead of me and i can not wait to drive it.

Attachments

• 56 CHEVY 008.jpg
    56 CHEVY 008.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 12
56 chevy

OOPS !Forgot to tell you about me. I am a OLD SCHOOL, kind a guy ! like when a mans word and a hand shake meant something !
i love the old stuff and i have finally replaced, After 19 yrs my 55 chevy truck that i sold to buy my wife`s ring. yep i sold my truck 19 years ago ! butt i still have the old lady and 2 great kids. i just picked the 56 chevy truck up a lil while back,month or so ago ! so now i have the wife ,kids and my truck... sweet...i only hope it does not take 19 years to get it on the road lol.
ok enough rattling on....i have work to do

56 truck in current state

Buffed out
with new rubber and the lil Enguine
400 trans in the works of a rebuild.
[;)

Attachments

• 2011-07-04_19-48-53_605.jpg
    2011-07-04_19-48-53_605.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 2011-07-04_19-49-43_363.jpg
    2011-07-04_19-49-43_363.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 2011-06-29_10-11-49_37.jpg
    2011-06-29_10-11-49_37.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 11
Very Nice!! Welcome to the best site on the net.
A real man does exactly what you did with the vehicle then is rewarded later. ;)
Now get it on the build thread n let's boogie [ddev [ddd :cool: :)

56 chevy

Thanks fellas !
I have alot of work to do ... but i enjoy doing it .. i need to get busy ! lol
need to get trans done.
just ordered the brake booster.. i have to make it stop good...
then i can start putting motor and trans in......
[S
thanks guys.

K town!

Welcome to the site, Flywheel, from another RRR in Knoxvlle. Good lookin ride. Holler if I can help ya.

BTW, every Saturday nite, there is a huge cruise at Kmart on Clinton Hwy. in Knoxville. 200-300 cars.....come join us. Look me up.

Welcome to the site, Flywheel, from another RRR in Knoxvlle. Good lookin ride. Holler if I can help ya.

BTW, every Saturday nite, there is a huge cruise at Kmart on Clinton Hwy. in Knoxville. 200-300 cars.....come join us. Look me up.

Yep, a lot of nice rides there. There is a cruise in in Seymour on saturdays (was on friday nights but got moved to saturdays due to some people not following the rules) :( behind Wendys next to Krogers.
Tim

Yep, a lot of nice rides there. There is a cruise in in Seymour on saturdays (was on friday nights but got moved to saturdays due to some people not following the rules) :( behind Wendys next to Krogers.
Tim

We are going to try and make that this week. Keep planning to and something always happens. I'll be lookin for ya.

thank you all !

i would love to come and meet you all... but i have to work weekends .blah
thank s for the welcome !
i am sure i will meet some of you local guys,when i get it out on the road.[;)
i need to buy a welder lol...
thanks everyone

Latest posts

Back