Hello From Maine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiftGuy

Hi! My name is James, I am an automotive lift tech serviceing all of new england. I have been messin with cars since early 80's. currently building a rat rod from a 47 dodge truck cab that was found in a field and stored for 15 years, by a couple hunters that took it off the frame in the field, farmer said the dent in the front fender and roof is from a cow being transported going out over the top when he hit the brakes to hard. I have had it sitting in my wifes garden growing into a great rod. Headed to see Brad in Indiana end of next week to visit he is a very good long time friend of mine. he has located a dodge dakota rolling chassis, and a good motor and transmission that we are going to pair up while we are there, empty trailer on way out if someone needs something moved that way. My son is road tripping with me. hope to cruise with some of you some day......

Welcome to the site. I would love to see Maine, the home of my favorite author since I was a kid, Stephen King. I like your project idea it sounds like a fun one. Keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back