hello from minnesota

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodgerakatwig

hey, how are yall doing? im rodger also know as twig. i have had a love for rat rods since i first seen one as a young boy. after a couple failed attempts of restroing cars, i have figured it is finally time to start building rats. not going to lie im pretty excited about this. as of right now i only have a lead on a chevy, i forgot the year of it, but its at an exs moms husbands farm, so i got to work to deal out with him, but since im new to this kind of work i figured the best place to turn to advice is to the people who actually make them and love sporting them, you guys, so thanks for reading this and i hope yall have a great day

Welcome from OKLA. There is a vast amount of knowledgeon here, and a lot of friendly folks. Get one home and post some pics. we would love to help.

Good to see that family ties endure even if not blood ya know. That's cool

There was an old lady Eunice lived across the street. I used to do chores for her.
her blood son never came around and her adopted son never left her needing anything>
She had a top choice prime cherry red 71 catalina with 400 and perfect white interior I wanted to buy after she lightly wrecked it...insurance company got it.

Latest posts

Back