Hello from Missouri

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottw.auto

Hey Ive been a member here for a while now but havent introduced myself yet. I live in Centerview Mo, I am in the Air Force and was stationed here about 2 years ago. Ive been building dirt track and drag cars since i was 16 and I am now just getting into ratrods. My plan is to build a 37 or 39 Chevy, Still havent found a body that I want though. Im new to this ratrod thing so I will probably have a lot of questions for all of you.

Hello welcome to RRR.. I'm builing a 37 trk, time is my issue .. but look around ask questions we'll help..[;)

Welcome from Southeast MI.....

If you're lookin for ideas....you found the place...thanks for your service with the Air force.....[cl

Yes i most definately have found the right place. I ve been just reading everyones build for a while now and there are some really talented people on here!

Hello from Lowry City. Thanks for ur service too. Yes there are very talented builders, fabricators, and thinking outside the box here. I saw a 30's chevy on Springfield craigslist also. ya might want to check it out. I met an ole fellow in Pleasant Hill, Mo that built a 37 pickup, used s-10 front sub and rear springs on the 37 frame with the orig. v6 and 5speed. Will anticipate build thread and pics when ya get goin'[P

your only an hour away from me... i think ive seen that 37 pickup, i email the guy but he hasnt replied back yet. I will for sure start a build thread as soon as i get going on it. right now im still just trying to collect parts though.

Latest posts

Back