Hello from Nor Cal

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junker

Hi all, just a rust loving new guy, from Redding Ca. My rat is a 1949 Studebaker bus. [ddd

Attachments

• 0310121808.jpg
    0310121808.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 0310121807.jpg
    0310121807.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 0407121546.jpg
    0407121546.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 18
Welcome to RRR...and whats wrong with a rat bus thats cooooool dude. again welcome . I had a friend who lives there a car hauler buddy..

Hi all, just a rust loving new guy, from Redding Ca. My rat is a 1949 Studebaker bus. [ddd

Where you planning to be next week? This is Rusty with the little 29 coupe we named "The SpeakEasy Special"

And, I have seen his bus in person, it's really pretty cool.

Cheers
RustyNCA

Hello from southern Missouri...the 49 stude is very CQQL...Friend of mine had a 49 or a 50 bus ....don't know if it ever got built..Nice to see it..

Thanks for the welcome guys! This project has given me lots to think about LOL...keeps me mostly sane. I don't know that I'll ever bring another bus home....maybe a beer truck...LOL:eek:

Rusty weather permitting going to the cruize and show...I'm prayin the rain stops...if your going to the cruize where do you stage at?

Thanks for the welcome guys! This project has given me lots to think about LOL...keeps me mostly sane. I don't know that I'll ever bring another bus home....maybe a beer truck...LOL:eek:

Rusty weather permitting going to the cruize and show...I'm prayin the rain stops...if your going to the cruize where do you stage at?

We usually hang at the Chevy's lot. I'm not running anything in the cruise this year, I have elected to watch from the sidewalk this year.

Hit the Kent's Meats show today though. My friend has his Nash out for it's virgin run today.

I see he has named it the "Nashty Habit".

I didn't get very good photos of it, but it is pretty wild.

IMAG0105.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

Nashty Habit looks pretty nasty...alot of motor up there...LOL Did you see Montys columm in the paper today...He's gonna be watchin us law breakers next week...LOL

Hi Mike,thanks for you're kind words...I've done alot of low dollar detailing to the bus this winter, hoping more people freak on it this show season...people love it or hate it, but it can't be overlooked. LOL

I'm planning on going to the show and shine at Shasta Center on Tues. Can't wait :)

Nashty Habit looks pretty nasty...alot of motor up there...LOL Did you see Montys columm in the paper today...He's gonna be watchin us law breakers next week...LOL

Hi Mike,thanks for you're kind words...I've done alot of low dollar detailing to the bus this winter, hoping more people freak on it this show season...people love it or hate it, but it can't be overlooked. LOL

I'm planning on going to the show and shine at Shasta Center on Tues. Can't wait :)

No, I missed what Monty had to say. What are they watching for?

I need to figure out what I did with the tags for the olds, got it all ready to go and noticed the tags on it are from 2011....

What is the one at Shasta Center?

Latest posts

Back