Hello from north central PA

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreeRider

Hi everyone,my name is Rick........ i'm a "carnut" and a Mopar guy(yes i like some of the others).
i started by putting my 1st model together at age 7 & helping my dad strip cars for junk by age 9, but 1st if they ran i'd run them up in the woods till they didn't.
My first job was at 4 different racetracks on the weekends, then going to Vo-Tech for auto body repair & getting a job in a shop & worked 18yrs in different shops.
I've cut cars in 1/2, pieced together at the firewall or rear floor & helped chop 2 tops, but always for someone else & never for myself.
I bought a '41Ply that i was going to build into a cheap streetrod, but a couple of heart attacks later changed those plans. So now i either sell the '41 or trade it on a turn-key vehicle. So unless someone can put my '41 back together for me & make it driveable for like $5000-$7000.........its gotta go.

Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I'd love to finish my '41 & at least have an old car to drive whether you call it a streetrod, hotrod, ratrod,or piece of junk.

BUT it's like 12* outside & no heat in the garage PLUS right now the '41 is about covered with yard sale stuff AND my health being bad & nobody to help do it, guess its gotta be sold.

Unless somebody would want to do it for me for $5000.00-$7000.00 & get me a driving street legal '41 Plymouth. Remember i have everything from the '41 + suspension(K-frame)/318ci motor/auto trans/rearend with springs/seats/steering column from a police optioned '85 Dodge Diplomat

welcome to the group- I dont get here much but its a great group of peeps. I am actually in Pittsburg right now getting ready to leave my hotel and travel back up to Boston after the World of Wheels show...

Cool show if anyone got to go.

Latest posts

Back