Hello from Northwest Florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetnomad

Glad to find this site and happy to be here !!! We haven't got any oil here yet,but maybe we will be able to get an oil change and eat at the same place !!!! Anyway,enough of that. My 19 year old son and I are in the middle of our first build, a 41 Chevy truck that is about half done. We have two more of the same in waiting. Here are some pics of the one underway!

Attachments

• zzzz 015.jpg
    zzzz 015.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 23
  • zzzz 006.jpg
    zzzz 006.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 18
Thanks

Appreciate the welcome ! I will go back and post some more of the biuld as soon as i can find time and extra cash. Time and money never seem to happen at the same instance. YA THINK !!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• zzzz 009.jpg
    zzzz 009.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 16
  • zzzz 008.jpg
    zzzz 008.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 13
Nice build and welcome ! I've never seen the shocks mounted outboard of the bed before , that's different . But you know what ..... different is GOOD !! [;) [cl

Welcome, cool truck build. I know what you mean with the time /money,mostly i dont seem to have either.

Welcome to the site! Truck looks great. I've got a 41 Chevy waiting as well. Can't wait to watch the progress on yours.

Latest posts

Back