Hello from Northwest Mich.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillbilly bling

Howdy folks! I'm James, been bustin nuckels along time. My first fab project was a 1953 Wheel horse lawn and garden tractor, put a 305 suzuki street bike motor on it, I was 13. Been hooked ever since. I'm corrently buildin a 1951 White super power semi. Almost done with it, and I have been drivin it for a week now. It's my first rat rod but deffinatly not my last! Next one is goin to be a 49 or 50 chevy truck (rat) with flathead V8. Got most of the parts already but motor is locked up. That one will be built to sell! How ever you guys want it built is how I'll build it. So let the ideas start!

Attachments

• semi rat 009.jpg
    semi rat 009.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 20
  • semi rat 004.jpg
    semi rat 004.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 16
  • semi rat 010.jpg
    semi rat 010.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 16
hi

welcome.

'' Next one is goin to be a 49 or 50 chevy truck (rat) with flathead V8. Got most of the parts already but motor is locked up. That one will be built to sell! How ever you guys want it built is how I'll build it. So let the ideas start! ''

naw, what ya do is have your'e own idea of how it should look and then we'll make suggestions from there.

do you have any pics of the 1951 White super power semi being built? we would like a build thread on that cool old truck:D

Later:cool:

Thanx for the welcome Skull..I have lots of different parts for next build. 4 axles, several front axles, etc. But do the people want a home built frame or what ever? Chop,no chop, channel, no channel, Bags, no bags, flat bed, no bed or box? What ever majoraty says. I give list of some parts I have on build thread. But i have lots of parts available..... Yes i have pics of semi. I'll post them soon. Oh, I don't have to use flathead either, if they want diesel I'll do it. What ever they want.

Welcome from Southeast MI.....

Welcome to the RRR....sweat ride...gotta love the drop....nice job...[cl be looking for the next[P

Thanx sgtpontiac,, My next build is going to be a hand full. Building 2 at once. One to sell and one for me. The one for me, i'd like it to be a 49 International pickup. The other to sell is a 49 or 50 chevy.I'll start a trhead on those when i'm done with the semi.The semi is almost done, should i do a thread on it anyway?

YES!

Hillbilly bling ''The semi is almost done, should i do a thread on it anyway?''

YES! we would like a build thread on that cool old truck:D

Later:cool:

Thanx for the welcome Ratrodgirl ,,,, My bad, i missed your post. I'll start a thread maybe tommorrow,Got a lot of photos to go through! You folks do like photos right?

Latest posts

Back