Hello from NW Florida

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blademan

just wanted to say hello, current project is a 53 5 window, have already learned a lot from this site thanks, Tracy

Welcome!

Blademan,
Welcome to the forum! Lots of nice people here so make u're self @ home! Post some pictures when u can!!!

BoB

Welcome to the triple"R",
I know a little something about blades, blades with teeth, and just what thay can do to your fingerz...

Glad to have you here.

well here are some pics of the 53, new yorker suspension front and rear, going to get a 350 that now resides in my 83 s-10,
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

you guys have got me to thinking about a rat rod build for the last week i have been thinking about what i could use, so i got to asking around about a cab and found my grandfathers 51 dodge, it used to sit out behind his shop as long as i could remember, i bet i drove 10,000 miles in it and never moved a inch, so all i have to do now is go load it on the trailer and bring it home, also was trying to figure out what kind of front end to run on it then it hit me i have 2 that i think will look pretty good, what do yall think, i'm kinda leaning toward the waukesha
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

That AD is going to be a nice project. Keep us all in the loop as you progress with that & the Dodge.

Welcome from SW Florida. I like the second grille too. Grille shells have become a very important design element on rods and I'm glad to see different ones being used. Yours looks cool. Keep us posted on your progress, and thanks for the pictures.

I like your '53 too. I have seen these done up so many ways and they all look great. Just saw one on Pinks All Out, and it really hauled tail. :D

Don

Latest posts

Back