Hello from Rowley...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

35 PROG

Hello,
GREAT SITE! I have been lurking for a while, I love the builds going on here. I look forward to making several new friends here. Let me introduce myself, my name is Shawn. I have a 1934 master chevy sedan I've owned and collected parts for approx 10 years. When I bought it, it had the MII front suspension welded in and no rear axle. Drug it home with intentions of saving $$ to build a super slick ride. I used to be a body man by trade and never thought that I would want a suede or patina ride, but as I get older and time ticks away I realize I don't have funds or possibly the skills to do a high level of build. I also think that this site captures the feel of what this "illness" is about. Enjoying the cars and people. Not worrying about chips and polishing. I will admit that I have never built a car from ground up so I'll be counting on you guys for help.

Try to add photos

Thought you might like a couple photos of what WE (I'm gonna need guidance remember?) will be working on in the near future.

Attachments

• PICT2318.JPG
    PICT2318.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 35
  • PICT2319.JPG
    PICT2319.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 22
  • PICT2320.JPG
    PICT2320.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 15
Welcome to the forum. Kool lookin' car & where did you get that nice bucket seat!?! [ddd[ddd[ddd Keep us posted!!!

BoB

welcome to the RRR! loos like a good start on a nice ride......

i started my 46 truck build with similar intentions as you--(money & time changed my mind, too:D)

In the shop

Well, not quite ready to kick off a build journal yet, but I did manage to get it in the shop today.[cl[cl This will help keep me fired up on the Chevelle project I currently am working on to generate some $$$. Tomorrow, I'll get a couple pics of the motor that has been waiting almost a year and a half.

Attachments

• PICT2388.jpg
    PICT2388.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back